2017: The Refocus
- Launched the sixth iteration of its design (v5.0) alongside a new forum skin to match, focusing on bringing a cleaner and faster experience to desktop & mobile users.
2014: The Rebirth
- Launched the fifth iteration of its design (v4.0) and the new iteration of its forums.
2013: The New Generation
- Launched the fifth iteration of its design (v4.0).
- Community posted its 175,000th post.
- Served 1,500,000 million podcast downloads.
- GamingUnion.net receives its 5,000,000th visitor.
2012: Period of Transition
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2012 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
2011: The Nomination
- Launched the fourth iteration of its design (v3.1).
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2011 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- Published 500th review.
- Launches the third iteration of its design (v3.0).
2010: The Growth
- Saw incredible growth of 200 percent during the calendar year of 2010.
- Official merchandise went on sale in conjunction with Split Reason.
- Saw over 30,000 votes registered in its first Final Fantasy Character Battle.
- Traveled to Germany to attend GamesCom 2010 in Cologne's Koelmesse Convention Centre.
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2010 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- Launches the second iteration of its design (v2.0).
2009: The Beginning
- Becomes a media partner of the Montreal International Gaming Summit (MIGS).
- Collaborated with Koei Tecmo Europe for a competition to promote Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3).
- Becomes a media partner of GameON: Finance.
- Traveled to Japan to attend Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2009 in the Makuhari Messe.
- The London Free Press mentions Gaming Union in their "Business Buzz" section.
- Fully endorsed by the London Economic Development Corporation [LEDC].
- Collaborated with NIS America, Inc. for a competition to promote Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (Sony PSP).
- Traveled to Germany to attend GamesCom 2009 in Cologne's Koelmesse Convention Centre.
- Launched the Kingdom Hearts Union podcast series.
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2009 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre. Officially recognized as a member of the gaming media.
- Becomes an official partner of the Digital Interactive Gaming (DIG) London.
- Gaming Union launches as the head of the Gaming Union Network.