2014: The Rebirth
- May 2014
- Launched the fifth iteration of its design (v4.0) and the new iteration of its forums.
2013: The New Generation
- November 2013
- Launched the fifth iteration of its design (v4.0).
- September 2013
- Community posted its 175,000th post.
- Served 1,500,000 million podcast downloads.
- May 2013
- GamingUnion.net receives its 5,000,000th visitor.
- February 2013
2012: Period of Transition
- June 2012
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2012 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
2011: The Nomination
- December 2011
- October 2011
- Launched the fourth iteration of its design (v3.1).
- August 2011
- June 2011
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2011 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- Published 500th review.
- March 2011
- February 2011
- Launches the third iteration of its design (v3.0).
2010: The Growth
- December 2010
- Saw incredible growth of 200 percent during the calendar year of 2010.
- Official merchandise went on sale in conjunction with Split Reason.
- Saw over 30,000 votes registered in its first Final Fantasy Character Battle.
- August 2010
- Traveled to Germany to attend GamesCom 2010 in Cologne's Koelmesse Convention Centre.
- June 2010
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2010 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
- March 2010
- February 2010
- Launches the second iteration of its design (v2.0).
2009: The Beginning
- October 2009
- September 2009
- Becomes a media partner of GameON: Finance.
- Traveled to Japan to attend Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2009 in the Makuhari Messe.
- The London Free Press mentions Gaming Union in their "Business Buzz" section.
- Fully endorsed by the London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC).
- Collaborated with NIS America for a competition to promote Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (Sony PSP).
- August 2009
- Traveled to Germany to attend GamesCom 2009 in Cologne's Koelmesse Convention Centre.
- Launched the Kingdom Hearts Union podcast series.
- June 2009
- Traveled to California to attend E3 2009 in the Los Angeles Convention Centre. Officially recognized as a member of the gaming media.
- Becomes an official partner of the Digital Interactive Gaming (DIG) London.
- April 2009
- GamingUnion.net launches as the head of the Gaming Union Network.