Thread Closed 

pjk1234
Your Average Gamer
Recently Collected
DSKingdom Hearts Re:coded
PSPKingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
PS3Transformers: War for Cybertron
October 28, 2011 07:53:30 PM   

What are your replay policies? Do you replay games to get deeper into the story and get things you might have missed? Do you do it for trophies and achievements? Or do you even replay games at all?

Twitter: @pjk1234
[Image: Pjk7777.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

YouLovePatrick
Super Unionite
November 10, 2011 05:37:10 PM   

The Sega Dreamcast is one of my favorite game consoles of all time. I have many fond memories of Virtual On, Jet Set Radio, and Evolution: The World of Sacred Device. To this day I still hook up this ill-fated game system just to relive old memories.

Do you guys feel any nostalgia for the Dreamcast? Did you ever own one? Did you ever PLAY one before?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

hunterslasher13
Dennis, Hunter of GU
Recently Collected
VitaUncharted: Golden Abyss
PS3Final Fantasy XIII-2
PS3Assassin's Creed: Revelations
December 02, 2011 09:22:32 PM   

If you had the choice of trading a PlayStation(or any other console of your choice) exclusive for another exclusive on a different platform, which exclusive would you trade and why.

[Image: 13292754502892182.gif][Image: hunterslasher27.png]

YouLovePatrick
Super Unionite
December 19, 2011 04:40:59 PM   

If you could only play video games developed on one continent (i.e. North America, Europe, Asia), which continent would you choose? And why?

Jared
Supa' Nerd
December 20, 2011 11:26:20 AM   

Hello miniGUP cast!!! I have been listening/watching all of the sites podcasts since before FF 13 was released and everyone thought it would be the best game ever! As a avid listener I have wanted to support the site however I can, but I am ignorant on how to. What ways can the community help? Is there something for us college students to do? Anything for the summer? How about those of us learning programming? What about those who live away long distances such as Florida? I don't care about money I just want to help. Please don't quite being awesome! And to Commander Colen (or Colon), long live Monster Hunter!!!

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
@GU Questions Thread 61 Today 12:42:05 PM
Last Post: Nerdydandaman
Final Fantasy Union Questions Thread 402 April 17, 2014 08:53:19 PM
Last Post: ShadyLegend23
Kingdom Hearts Union Questions Thread 627 April 08, 2014 05:37:44 PM
Last Post: RPG-Gio