Darryl
Pwnz0rd
Administrators
Recently Collected
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
PS3Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
December 03, 2012 05:38:24 PM   

Quote:Since the PlayStation Vita's release earlier this year, Japanese RPG fans haven't had much in the way of choices to pick from. There have been a few standouts such as Disgaea 4, but for the most part if you are a fan of that genre you've had slim pickings. This summer Atlus released Persona 4: The Golden in Japan which ushered in the largest sales ever for the handheld. Now Atlus's North American branch has brought the game over to the West under the new moniker Persona 4 Golden. With the extremely high marks coming from the original PS2 release, has Atlus hit gold twice?

Full Story: Persona 4 Golden Review

[Image: Mephman.png]
Twitter: @DarrylGU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

final513
Unionite
December 03, 2012 08:27:43 PM   

I disagree (slightly) with something you said. Because this game lets you choose what skills you want to inherit (instead of letting the slot machine take over) lets me enjoy the game even more since I don't have to spend hours for the skills I want. That really took me away from ever playing it again, but because of their improvement I am going to be getting this later.

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Torchwood4sp
Super Unionite
December 04, 2012 04:25:28 PM   

My entire holiday will most likely be spent plying this all over again and AGAIN until I get sucked into the meat dimension!

[Image: d0FWx.jpg?1?5853]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Persona 4 Golden $10 Off Everywhere 0 March 20, 2013 04:05:42 PM
Last Post: Torchwood4sp
Gear Up For Persona 4 Golden With The New Official Altus Trailer 0 October 24, 2012 10:14:15 PM
Last Post: Emi
Check Out The New Features In Persona 4 Golden 2 October 10, 2012 10:58:18 AM
Last Post: Torchwood4sp