GamingUnion.net

Community

Final fantasy 10 and 10-2 versions

Beach80
New Recruit
January 20, 2013 10:35:58 AM   

Hey guys for those of u looking for a challenge, play ff10 international with dark Aeons and ff10-2 international last mission. Many people don't realize that ffx-2 international is where ff13-2 got its idea from using creatures in your party and also it's the longest final fantasy ever. Anyone ever play these versions?

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Roxas21691
Trophy Hunter of GU
Moderators
Recently Collected
PS3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
PS3Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
PS3Ratchet & Clank Collection
January 20, 2013 11:09:52 AM   

I have the FF X International version, i managed to defeat all dark aeons Big Grin was a really good challange especially yojimbo ( you have to defeat him 5 times in a row), unfortunately since FF X-2 Last Mission was never released outside Japan, i never played it Sad

[Image: 102pkk6.png]

Waldo Lang Schnitzeldong
Grossly Incandescent
January 20, 2013 06:57:16 PM   

I didn't grind enough to defeat the Dark Aeons legitimately but I did abuse Yojimbo's one hit kill to take a couple out. I can't remember the details but as I recall to get all of Yuna's summons and by extension her ultimate weapon you needed a special sphere from each temple and apparently I missed some. So I had to kill Dark Valefor who stops you from entering the Besaid village, Dark Shiva who blocks Macalania Temple and Dark Bahamut who hangs out in Yunalesca's room.

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Final Fantasy IV Missing Dungeons On iOS/Android Versions 2 December 09, 2013 08:01:53 PM
Last Post: Waldo Lang Schnitzeldong