GamingUnion.net

Community

Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta Impressions

Torchwood4sp
Super Unionite
February 02, 2013 03:51:34 AM   

Quote:Crysis is without a doubt one of the best graphical game series out on PC and even consoles. This still remains true with Crysis 3 releasing soon in February and to wet everyone's appetite, EA has released a multiplayer beta for all to enjoy. These betas are free to all to download on PSN, XBLA, and Origin for PC.

Full Story: Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta Impressions

[Image: d0FWx.jpg?1?5853]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

metalsnakejuice
MSJ
Recently Collected
PSNDead Nation
PS3Gran Turismo 5
PS3Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
February 02, 2013 04:25:31 AM   

Never got really into Crysis 2 multiplayer but hunter mode sounds like fun to play.

[Image: 1327834122524.gif]
PSN: metalsnakejuice
Steam: metalsnakejuice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Jaded
New Recruit
Recently Collected
VitaZero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
PS3Deus Ex: Human Revolution
PCThe Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
February 02, 2013 05:17:08 AM   

I tried both the pc and ps3 version, the pc version plays slightly better. The multi-player is only ok though and I found it hard to tell the difference between my allies and my enemies.

[Image: signature002.png]

Wire
New Recruit
Recently Collected
PS3The Last of Us
X360Assassin's Creed III
PCHotline Miami
February 03, 2013 01:36:01 AM   

Played the first on a friends PC, it was pretty decent, it wasn't a mind blowing game, just the visuals at the time were. So when 2 was coming out I played the beta on my 360 (which I still used) and it had problems since it was a beta, but it ran MUCH better than the beta for 3 has been for me on my PS3. Then when the game came out I beat in on normal pretty quickly, then on the hardest setting even faster thanks to the invisibility upgrades. Oh and the final build of the multiplayer was BORING! So let's just say that that game was returned well within the 7 day policy.
So from an "alright" PC game, to a very meh console game, to what looks like to be a equally meh game that hasn't changed at all except from the fact that the beta doesn't function as well as the beta for the last game that was almost IDENTICAL! That makes me nowhere near interested in buying Crysis 3.
Also "The visuals would make most campaigns green with envy"?! Spencer, I don't know what game you've been playing, but the one I was had the most disgusting textures that sometimes would stay "un-popped" for a whole 15 minute match.

[Image: 440918.png]

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
PC Versions Of Crysis 1 And 2 To Lose Online Multiplayer Next Month 1 Today 05:15:18 AM
Last Post: metalsnakejuice
Titanfall Beta Impressions 2 February 23, 2014 04:52:49 AM
Last Post: metalsnakejuice
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Beta Impressions 0 January 11, 2014 06:51:06 PM
Last Post: Adam