Darryl
Pwnz0rd
Administrators
Recently Collected
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
PS3Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
February 06, 2013 06:10:54 PM   

Quote:Recently, Machinima reported that Gamestop will be closing 500 of its stores across the U.S. due to sales in 2012 being anywhere but favorable. Khail Anonymous, upon delivering the news proceeds to deliver a self-gratifying exhumation of 'evil laughter' followed by an over endearing show-and-tell of middle fingers and cusses. On Khail's twitter, he shares that he had once been a Gamestop employee and tweets "it was surprisingly degrading. Boo GameStop."

Full Story: Machinima Vs Gamestop: The Wrong Kind Of Joke

[Image: Mephman.png]
Twitter: @DarrylGU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
February 06, 2013 06:59:37 PM   

I think a better question is why give him an echo chamber? It's not hard to run into a rant about GameStop. Heck, I made one of my own at some point. But at some point a sane human mind remembers it's a business, it has right to make it's choices, and those within it's walls are still human beings that deserve respect.

Me personally? I take issue with paying large amounts for used content, or new cost for an open box. But guess what? I just don't pay it. Problem solved!

I guess some people just never grow up.
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Stew
New Recruit
February 06, 2013 07:19:05 PM   

(February 06, 2013 06:59:37 PM)Zeruel Wrote:  I think a better question is why give him an echo chamber? It's not hard to run into a rant about GameStop. Heck, I made one of my own at some point. But at some point a sane human mind remembers it's a business, it has right to make it's choices, and those within it's walls are still human beings that deserve respect.

Me personally? I take issue with paying large amounts for used content, or new cost for an open box. But guess what? I just don't pay it. Problem solved!

I guess some people just never grow up.

Agreed.

I can't believe Machinima would even act as his echo chamber or condone kicking people when they're still down.

That part where he did a fake monologue about feeling sorry for those who lost their jobs, and then killed it with middle fingers and cussing - that was totally unnecessary.

And he still stands by what he did on his twitter. Congrats Machinima.

Waldo Lang Schnitzeldong
Grossly Incandescent
February 06, 2013 07:52:50 PM   

I don't have a problem with news shows that have an editorial slant (as long as they're honest about it). I also don't have a problem with people who have a problem with corporations. However, a bit of restraint and subtlety would be nice as opposed to this incredibly juvenile display of shouting fuck and waving the middle finger around.

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Coming In 2013 0 June 19, 2013 02:11:36 PM
Last Post: Torchwood4sp
NGP Release Not Affected By Quake, Bloomberg Report 'Wrong,' Says Sony 0 April 07, 2011 12:00:37 AM
Last Post: Colin