GamingUnion.net

Community

BioShock Infinite Review: What Questions Do You Have?

Torchwood4sp
Super Unionite
March 22, 2013 10:23:15 PM   

Quote:Next week we will be posting out BioShock Infinite Review and want to make sure we make a review that YOU the reader are interested in reading.

Full Story: BioShock Infinite Review: What Questions Do You Have?

[Image: d0FWx.jpg?1?5853]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Pujitsu
Unionite
Recently Collected
PS3Injustice: Gods Among Us
PS3BioShock: Infinite
3DSLuigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
March 23, 2013 11:12:30 AM   

How accessible will this game be for newcomers to the Bioshock series of games? How much prior knowledge of the series (if not accessible to everybody) is needed to have a optimum experience of this game?

On another note, cannot wait for this game, it looks sweet Smile

If you are going to add me, just say you're from Gamingunion Smile
[Image: Pujitsu.png]
Xbox Live: Pujitsu
Steam: Pujitsu
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2535-3645-4016
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3696-9622-0539 (If anyone wishes to trade or battle me)

branden
Unionite
Recently Collected
PS3L.A. Noire
March 23, 2013 11:26:56 AM   

(March 23, 2013 11:12:30 AM)Pujitsu Wrote:  How accessible will this game be for newcomers to the Bioshock series of games? How much prior knowledge of the series (if not accessible to everybody) is needed to have a optimum experience of this game?

On another note, cannot wait for this game, it looks sweet Smile

It should be very accessible Smile!

Infinite exists in the same universe as the original, but the main plot is totally separate. As far as what Ken Levine has stated, there will be nods, easter eggs, and references to the original, but nothing at the core of the experience will require you to have played the original.

So in summary, it helps if you know about the original since you'll get the in jokes and references, but you'll still enjoy the game all the same either way.

But we'll just have to see when we get it XD!

I wonder what kind of mini games there will be, and in the LEAST spoilery way possible, if it looks like Bioshock Infinite will be the last story in the plot line or not.

Axeken
Super Unionite
March 25, 2013 10:08:03 AM   

Is playing it on "Hard" hard? I just saw the trophy list and saw a "beat on hard" trophy. Not even going to bother about "1999" mode.

[Image: deathbytray1287.png]

Currently Playing: nothing really...
Last Finished: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)/ The Playroom (All Trophies) (PS4)
Last Bought: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

Currently Watching (on air): Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Currently Watching (off air): Pushing Daises Season 1
Last TV Series Completed: Attack on Titan Season 1 (onto my first manga now)
Last Movie(s) Watched: Captain America: The Winter Solider (3 times now; really great) & The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro (heaps better than the first and what I'd thought it'd be)

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea Episode Two Introduces New Difficulty Mode 0 February 28, 2014 03:31:33 PM
Last Post: Roxas21691
BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea Episode Two Coming This March 0 February 13, 2014 07:16:35 AM
Last Post: Roxas21691
Irrational Releases BioShock Infinite Burial at Sea: Episode Two Preview Clip 1 January 30, 2014 12:44:28 AM
Last Post: firefly0071