GamingUnion.net

Community

What would you do in the zombie apocalypse?

Aaron
Sillcher
March 31, 2010 07:37:26 PM   

DRIFT_HEAD_J 2009 Wrote:Let's see,

I'd have a pair of shotguns, some granades, flame thowers (cause zombies do burn ya know), And much more

Zombies can't feel pain, so flame would do little to no damage to a zombie. Not to mention, the only thing worse than a screaming zombie charging at you with the intent to kill, is a flaming screaming zombie charging at you with the intent to kill.

(March 10, 2011 09:09:41 PM)Darryl Wrote:  Grammar Nazi: Aaron (15 Votes)

[Image: 6852780305_3217d6beff.jpg]
BlahblahblahBlahblahblah
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Kioran
Unionite
March 31, 2010 07:52:14 PM   

Tidon Wrote:Thanks for all the advice. I actually have rifles, handguns, and crowbars readily available at my family's house, so the only thing I would need to get would be a katana, from which I can actually get from a muti-culture sword shop near where I live. I would include all these in my family's arsenal, as well as my own, without many further changes to my plan. do you have any other advice for me or odes this sound pretty good?

Just for the love of your family, in the incident that zombies retain any of their former human skills, (as some sources suggest this is a possibility) be prepaired to go mobile. Speed, stealth, and lots of gauze to cover any open blood from scratches you or your family may get from running through woods or hiding in brambles. The biggest mistake you can make is underestimating your enemy. Make sure your family are all trained in an expert escape route from your home, with a safe meet up location. Have your family practice this drill a few times a week at random hours until they get the evacuation down perfectly.

[Image: Landscape.png]

Damian
Being grown up isnt as fun as growing up
March 31, 2010 07:54:36 PM   

Holy crap, this thread just got serious. PS, I'm stealing all these ideas.. just so you know Tongue

[Image: auronsig.jpg]
After completing FFX, even Chuck Norris bowed to Auron's epicness.

Kioran
Unionite
March 31, 2010 07:54:47 PM   

DRIFT_HEAD_J 2009 Wrote:Let's see,

I'd have a pair of shotguns, some granades, flame thowers (cause zombies do burn ya know), And much more

Flame thrower is a huge mistake, zombies are a threat unless their legs are taken out, decapitated, or have been shot in the brain. Set a zombie on fire and you have just created an even deadlier foe.

James
McDrifter
March 31, 2010 07:56:38 PM   

Kioran Wrote:Flame thrower is a huge mistake, zombies are a threat unless their legs are taken out, decapitated, or have been shot in the brain. Set a zombie on fire and you have just created an even deadlier foe.

Mmmm I forgot about that... Machcette will do the job of taking the legs out

[Image: 22ww33-1.jpg]

Kioran
Unionite
March 31, 2010 07:57:40 PM   

DRIFT_HEAD_J 2009 Wrote:Mmmm I forgot about that... Machcette will do the job of taking the legs out

You need a longer lighter blade, you never want to get that close. Seriously a scythe would probably do the trick.

Damian
Being grown up isnt as fun as growing up
March 31, 2010 08:00:16 PM   

Kioran Wrote:You need a longer lighter blade, you never want to get that close. Seriously a scythe would probably do the trick.

If you can reach their legs with a sword/scythe you can reach their heads... "Decapitation" Cool

[Image: auronsig.jpg]
After completing FFX, even Chuck Norris bowed to Auron's epicness.

Kioran
Unionite
March 31, 2010 08:02:17 PM   

Omen Wrote:If you can reach their legs with a sword/scythe you can reach their heads... "Decapitation" Cool

Exactly. A clean precise swing does two things: it eliminates the zombie, and it helps you keep your strength for the rest of the onslaught. Being overcome by fatigue is deadly when fighting a group of zombies attacking you or your home.

Aaron
Sillcher
March 31, 2010 08:17:55 PM   

Let's not forget that you should avoid populated areas. Rural is the best chance.

(March 10, 2011 09:09:41 PM)Darryl Wrote:  Grammar Nazi: Aaron (15 Votes)

[Image: 6852780305_3217d6beff.jpg]
BlahblahblahBlahblahblah

James
McDrifter
March 31, 2010 08:28:26 PM   

Sillcher Wrote:Let's not forget that you should avoid populated areas. Rural is the best chance.

Your right about that Sillcher, It best to say in a less area. More people mean more zombies. Though Id like the challenge of SOOOO many zombies at one time

[Image: 22ww33-1.jpg]