GamingUnion.net

Community

What would you do in the zombie apocalypse?

Aaron
Sillcher
March 31, 2010 08:39:07 PM   

DRIFT_HEAD_J 2009 Wrote:Your right about that Sillcher, It best to say in a less area. More people mean more zombies. Though Id like the challenge of SOOOO many zombies at one time

Well, I like my life, so I think I'll stay in a rural area.

(March 10, 2011 09:09:41 PM)Darryl Wrote:  Grammar Nazi: Aaron (15 Votes)

[Image: 6852780305_3217d6beff.jpg]
BlahblahblahBlahblahblah
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

James
McDrifter
March 31, 2010 08:44:33 PM   

Sillcher Wrote:Well, I like my life, so I think I'll stay in a rural area.

Don't we all? Don't we all

[Image: 22ww33-1.jpg]

Kioran
Unionite
April 01, 2010 04:50:28 AM   

Sillcher Wrote:Let's not forget that you should avoid populated areas. Rural is the best chance.

I agree.

[Image: Landscape.png]

Aro
Spam teh sidewinderz
April 01, 2010 07:29:57 AM   

Run away in the opposite direction very fast ? xD

[Image: Saccha_Foreal_Sargatanas_Classes.jpg]
I like to go pew pew ~♫

Tidon
What it is
April 01, 2010 03:49:02 PM   

Kioran Wrote:Just for the love of your family, in the incident that zombies retain any of their former human skills, (as some sources suggest this is a possibility) be prepaired to go mobile. Speed, stealth, and lots of gauze to cover any open blood from scratches you or your family may get from running through woods or hiding in brambles. The biggest mistake you can make is underestimating your enemy. Make sure your family are all trained in an expert escape route from your home, with a safe meet up location. Have your family practice this drill a few times a week at random hours until they get the evacuation down perfectly.

Thanks again for all this advice!

[Image: Tidon_sig_mod_2-1.jpg]

soccerdude240
Haterade rains
April 01, 2010 10:07:57 PM   

like in semi pro, the puke play. they had it engrained in their minds so no matter how tired they got, they could go to that play and run it like second nature.
Make sure you got down to perfection.

We're all looking for a hero in a world of villains.
[Image: anti_mind_virus-1.png]
PSN SOG_Haterade

shabutaru118
New Recruit
April 04, 2010 09:46:55 PM   

Plan A: I would travel to my parents metal shop and buff our a van (similar to Dawn of the Dead), I would raid the local gunshop, taking just what i need and leaving the rest for others, I would most likely use an AR15 depending on what was available. Then I would go to the gas station across the street and get 4 jerry cans and fill them with diesel. I would then head north, picking up any survivors I deem trust worthy. I would head as far north until the average outdoor temperature was around 15. I would do this because zombies are dead and therefor do not generate body heat and could not survive in the extreme cold. Hopefully others would make a similar decision and we could for a small group that we could stay in.

Plan B: Similar to plan A but instead head south to Virginia Beach, onto the Navy base.

Both of my plans have something in common, getting the fuck out of New Jersey, there are lots of people here, in NYC and in Philly. If i did not have the ability to head north, I would just head to an area with low population.

hAyyy, gamertag: shabutaru118.....i know, i'm so creative right???

Tidon
What it is
April 12, 2010 08:53:36 PM   

For melee weapon options, why don't I just tie some bowwie knives to a pair of boxing gloves like in Dead Rising 2? It would probably only work on the slow RE4 type zombies though. . .

[Image: Tidon_sig_mod_2-1.jpg]

ImmergingGARU
New Recruit
May 24, 2010 08:41:50 AM   

[COLOR="Red"]The funny thing is ive disscused this with friends be4 i said that i would become the primeminister of australia (australia is a country isolated from the world and has little chance of having the zombies spread there) and with my new authourity create a dome of energy around Australia that will not only keep the zombies out but invaders or terrorists as well, all foreign planes will explode on contact but ours wont because well adjust the frequency to suit our needs
Secrectly there will be developement on a spacecraft underneath canberra, when it is finished the people of Australia will enter and we will begin to orbit the earth. It shall be "THE SANCTUARY IN THE SKY" free from any trouble the world bestows

another friend suggested that we should live on uluru because zombies would not be able to climb the giant rock

another said they where already prepared for the invasion and has hundreds of cans in thery're food storage his house can insantly turn into stronghold im certain that nothing will penitrate they're defences.[/COLOR]

[Image: Sora_beating_Riku_by_Mikeinel.gif][Image: th_demyxdance.gif]
Kid
The Demon from the North Sea...
Moderators
Recently Collected
3DSProject X Zone
PS3Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PS3PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
May 28, 2010 09:58:04 PM   

First, I'll build a nuclear bomb shelter under my house and store it with 100 years of supplies. I'll dig a tunnel from the shelter to another city that hopefully won't have nuclear fallout if the government uses a nuclear bomb to eliminate the zombies. Then, I'll stock up on ammo and weapons, which would be a full-auto shotgun, a Samurai Edge from RE, Leon's handgun from RE4, an ACR (which is an assault rifle), a katana, and a couple of grenades. I'll also need a radio.

When they come, I'll rush to the shelter, killing all in my way. Once in the shelter, I'll close the blast doors. I'll stay in there for as long as I need to. Then I'll be back!

Of course, this is all in theory. Even the best prepared plan gets screw up for no reason other than it got screwed up.

[Image: scaled.php?server=201&filename=k...es=landing]
PSN: Razgriz247 Steam: Razgriz247