Keyboard Cat And Nyan Cat Creators File Lawsuit Aganist Scribblenauts Cameos

Emi
(Melissa)
Recently Collected
PS3Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles
VitaDanganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
PS3Tales of Xillia
May 03, 2013 04:30:28 AM   

Quote:Christopher Orlando Torres creator of Nyan Cat and Charles Schmidt Keyboard Cat's owner have filed a copyright complaint and trademark infringement lawsuit against Warner Bro. as well as 5th Cell of their creations appearances in the Scibblenauts series.

Full Story: Keyboard Cat And Nyan Cat Creators File Lawsuit Aganist Scribblenauts Cameos

[Image: crystalangel23.png]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Lauren
GU PR Manager
Recently Collected
PS3Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
PCPortal 2
PS3Portal 2
May 03, 2013 07:31:37 AM   

what a crock... don't Nyan cat and keyboard cat make ENOUGH money off of doing next to nothing?

GU YouTube || GU Twitter
[Image: ramona_victory.gif]
twitter - fozzness|| youtube - laleiste
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
May 03, 2013 09:37:32 AM   

Well, just because people are successful, doesn't mean they can be robbed their rights. Otherwise we need to head off to Hollywood and start pillaging Tongue Lots of people there that make money off doing next to nothing lol

Someone needs to make a video of the court room and have the record typing lady play them off!

Lauren
GU PR Manager
Recently Collected
PS3Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
PCPortal 2
PS3Portal 2
May 05, 2013 04:30:50 AM   

(May 03, 2013 09:37:32 AM)Zeruel Wrote:  Well, just because people are successful, doesn't mean they can be robbed their rights. Otherwise we need to head off to Hollywood and start pillaging Tongue Lots of people there that make money off doing next to nothing lol

Someone needs to make a video of the court room and have the record typing lady play them off!

I suppose.. it's just a shame that sometimes they're so caddy about it.. (haha, get it? CATTY?! xD) Anyways, Scribblenauts probably make enough in order to handle the damage.. I just really hope this doesn't put them off using those super cool combinations Sad

GU YouTube || GU Twitter
[Image: ramona_victory.gif]
twitter - fozzness|| youtube - laleiste
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
May 05, 2013 09:59:39 AM   

(May 05, 2013 04:30:50 AM)Lauren Wrote:  I suppose.. it's just a shame that sometimes they're so caddy about it.. (haha, get it? CATTY?! xD) Anyways, Scribblenauts probably make enough in order to handle the damage.. I just really hope this doesn't put them off using those super cool combinations Sad
Buh dung chiiiiing!

Never tried scribblenauts (wow iPhone wanted to auto correct "scribble naughty"). Might give WiiU version a shot. I know my WiiU needs a game. Sad

Sam
Ugh.
Super Moderators
Recently Collected
PCSouth Park: The Stick of Truth
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Resogun
May 05, 2013 02:31:57 PM   

(May 05, 2013 04:30:50 AM)Lauren Wrote:  I suppose.. it's just a shame that sometimes they're so caddy about it.. (haha, get it? CATTY?! xD) Anyways, Scribblenauts probably make enough in order to handle the damage.. I just really hope this doesn't put them off using those super cool combinations Sad

To be honest, how much would it have cost for them to get the rights really? It's the attitude that knowledgeably infringing the copyright is okay that's the issue rather than the scale of the infringement.

Sam's song of the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gf5bXR-Ucg
Sam's video of the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgtL5Neb9yU

I like sports as well as games:
[Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: mwxloi.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: sqjhfp.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 2zxw9rt.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: ej6k5z.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 29p84sy.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 15vxbp.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 34j595l.png][Image: 2ljqej4.png][Image: zq3is.png][Image: jtuijk.png][Image: anngpe.png][Image: 2wqv2ns.png][Image: 2lwuh5u.png][Image: hrbszn.png][Image: 2qmozl5.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 3507apt.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 29opnrr.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 10zr79f.png][Image: 5plgd2.png]
PSN | Steam | Profile | Rules | Staff

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Scribblenauts Unlimited Suffers European Delay 0 February 05, 2013 10:00:18 AM
Last Post: Darryl
GAME Group File For Administration 4 March 22, 2012 07:22:44 AM
Last Post: Sam
Scribblenauts Coming To iOS 0 October 12, 2011 07:03:44 AM
Last Post: Lauren