Trophy Hunter of GU
Moderators
Recently Collected
PS3Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster
PS3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
PS3Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
May 09, 2013 10:32:55 AM   

[Image: 2dtaaev.jpg]

It's been a while since the last Clan Night, and this time the game we will play will be LittleBigPlanet.

This Clan Night will take place on the 11th May at 22:00 GMT,(check your timezone here).
For those that don't know, Little Big Planet is a puzzle platformer game with coop up to 4 players.

If you want to join this event, you need to register your interest by posting a response to this thread. After that, you'll either need to add my PSN account (Roxas21691) to your friends list or sent me a PM with your username so you can be easily added into games.

We're going to be using Skype for our voice chat; If you are interested in using Skype while we game, please send me a PM with your Skype username so you can be added.
That should be all the info that you need to know, but if any one has any other questions then let them be known!

Important:
We haven't had any feedback about which games people want for the Clan Night, resulting in us having to "recycling" the same game over and over, so i would like everyone to leave your suggestions here.

[Image: 102pkk6.png]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
May 09, 2013 11:28:26 AM   

That sounds great. If nothing comes up I'll see if I can get free to join in for a bit!
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Ace Combat Infinity Clan Night - February 8th 4 February 08, 2014 07:33:52 PM
Last Post: Kid
Uncharted 3 Clan Night - December 7th 10 December 08, 2013 07:10:53 AM
Last Post: Roxas21691
Battlefield 4 Clan Night - 5th October 1 October 04, 2013 11:29:46 PM
Last Post: Kid