Kevio17
Super Unionite
Recently Collected
PS3Final Fantasy XIII-2
PS3The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
PS3Deus Ex: Human Revolution
May 23, 2013 11:07:39 AM   

Full article here

Think I'll be picking this up (: Though I'm on holiday for a week the following day! Will probably get the PS3 version, would be nice to play an FF on PS3 that isn't set in the XIIIverse.

(Side note: released exactly a year after Guild Wars 2 Tongue)

Who else is likely to pick this up? Would be cool to get a bunch of GUers together on the same server and play as a group (:

[Image: Kevio17.png]

If I'm your world
Then the world is yours
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Thundaga
May 27, 2013 11:13:58 PM   

I wish they would have held onto the jobs used in XI and V instead of the new ones. They don't have the same nostalgia-pull. I'd rather have sene them tinker more with the races. I can't believe they didn't really introduce a new one, not that the sun/moon etc split isn't cool.

I'm torn between The Old Republic and XIV and barely have time for one mmo Tongue

Ladina
New Recruit
May 30, 2013 08:38:42 AM   

I haven't played many MMOs but I'm really looking forward to ARR! Getting a big group together to tackle dungeons would be awesome Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Reaches 2 Million Registered Users Mark 2 April 16, 2014 12:53:28 PM
Last Post: ShadyLegend23
Early Access For Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn's PS4 Version Starts Today 1 April 11, 2014 08:40:55 PM
Last Post: firefly0071
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Is Now On Steam 0 February 19, 2014 04:28:57 PM
Last Post: Lauren