GamingUnion.net

Community

Remember Sly Cooper?

shadowroxas
New Recruit
March 02, 2010 06:12:11 PM   

So i was just at my local gamestop and found a classic game from my childhood. Sly Cooper and The Thevious Racoons. This is one of the best games of it's time and has really good grapics. I dont know if most people know this but sly was actully one of the the first games ever to use 3d glasses. Most people do not know this because it it an very hard unlockable. So anyways... did you play sly cooper? What are your thoughts on the saga? Do you want it to come back? Favorite parts?

I am THE Keyblade Master of all keyblade masters.Cool (Take that Lauren!)
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Eternity
Uber Unionite
March 02, 2010 06:36:39 PM   

I never played the original Sly, but I did play(and love) Sly 2&3. I'm really hoping they make a 4th one, a Sly with the graphics of something like PS3 would be great. Although I'm pretty sure Sucker Punch is focusing on inFamous for now.

GamingUnion.net Member Awards 2009 Results

Darryl Wrote:[b]King/Queen of the Chatbox: Caleb (9 Votes)
[/b]

donaldyouidiot
Interpol Lover
March 02, 2010 09:44:42 PM   

Yeah i would like it to come back, but they kinda ended it. I don't see how they could continue the series.

No, no, Cloud dont put the duck in the oven. Oh he didnt even put any stuffing in it.

FinalFantasygirl
Recently Collected
WiiThe Last Story
3DSKingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
PS3Tales of Graces f
April 07, 2012 12:22:27 PM   

Well obviously it is, now that it's two years after you posted that LOL Smile

Sly 1 was my first console game. It was bundled with my PS2 and it's my favorite. I think we also preordered 2 and 3 when they came out and I will definitely be preordering Sly 4.

It's also the only series me and my brother both like besides Assassin's Creed Smile

The first one is the best one. I like the levels and the graphics, but I think that the way Sly looks in 2 and 3 looks better.

I like how jobs replaced levels in the next ones. It really made you feel like you were a thief pulling off a heist. But I didn't like how they got rid of the clue bottles in Sly 3. Good thing they are making a comeback in 4 Smile

Axeken
Super Unionite
April 13, 2012 12:14:56 AM   

I'm helping to bring this thread back sorry but, I never played any Sly games. I loved the inFamous games (even so much I spell it the way its meant to be all the time.) I remember getting Rachet and Clank 2 or 3 (can't remember) and it having a Sly Cooper demo on it to play. I never played it but my little bro played the death out of it. Now the HD collection is out (has been for a while) and Sly 4 annouced, I'll get the HD collection for my bro and play it when he's finihsed with them.

[Image: deathbytray1287.png]

Currently Playing: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)
Last Finished: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)/ The Playroom (All Trophies) (PS4)
Last Bought: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

Currently Watching (on air): Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Currently Watching (off air): Attack on Titan
Last TV Series Completed: The Walking Dead Season 4 & Death Note (really good)
Last Movie(s) Watched: Captain America: The Winter Solider (really, really good; watch it!)

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
April 13, 2012 05:08:30 PM   

Eeeeepic thread necro there! Hehe, jokes aside I've never played Sly Cooper. I really do want to though. I may eventually snag up the HD collection. Would be great if I could get it on my Vita.

hunterslasher13
Dennis, Hunter of GU
Recently Collected
VitaUncharted: Golden Abyss
PS3Final Fantasy XIII-2
PS3Assassin's Creed: Revelations
April 13, 2012 06:27:11 PM   

You should get it Zeruel, finished beating the HD Collection a couple weeks ago(Sly 1 & 2 were my favourites when I was kid). As for it being playable on the Vita...well hope is a good thing to have so keep on hoping.

The Sly series was defiantly one of my favourite trilogy on the PS2 and Sly is coming back in Q3/Q4 of this year I'm hoping for a great game even though sucker Punch is not developing this game.

[Image: 13292754502892182.gif][Image: hunterslasher27.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Do you remember? 6 September 02, 2010 08:29:09 PM
Last Post: Kid