GamingUnion.net

Community

KH1FM HD Audio Issue :(

Axeken
Super Unionite
September 16, 2013 04:42:37 AM   

So I finally get my copy of KH1.5HD ReMIX today and I boot it up with a flood of nostalgia coming to me and I beat the tutorial to hear only the Destiny Island theme; no voice and no "Wake up you lazy bum." This is depressing but I remember that the team had lost some of the original assets and figured that that was the problem. I run to talk to Tidus and another sad event, only the subtitles say "Hey Sora. You feelin today?" Sad So I google this to see what the problem is and it seems to be a fairly common bug. Has anyone experienced this? Also how long do you think it'll take SE to put out a patch. I NEED TO HEAR PEOPLE!

[Image: deathbytray1287.png]

Currently Playing: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)
Last Finished: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)/ The Playroom (All Trophies) (PS4)
Last Bought: inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

Currently Watching (on air): Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Currently Watching (off air): Attack on Titan
Last TV Series Completed: The Walking Dead Season 4 & Death Note (really good)
Last Movie(s) Watched: Captain America: The Winter Solider (really, really good; watch it!)
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Roxas21691
Trophy Hunter of GU
Moderators
Recently Collected
PS3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
PS3Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
PS3Ratchet & Clank Collection
September 16, 2013 01:55:13 PM   

I still don't have the HD collection yet ( damn you delivery services GRRR) but it's a really common issue, and this happened to almost everyone Sad

I dont think the Japanese version had this issue, so most likely SE will be able to patch it soon Wink

[Image: 102pkk6.png]

branden
Unionite
Recently Collected
PS3L.A. Noire
September 16, 2013 07:44:06 PM   

It's not getting patched. Unfortunately this project was done on a tight budget and even though it is selling well Square isn't going to compromise the revenue it's making on more development time.

These issues were in the Japanese version as well, and despite 6 months of further development for the NA/EU release, they have elected not to fix these issues.

We talk about this and many other things on the KHU Podcast 58 releasing tomorrow XD.

Roxas21691
Trophy Hunter of GU
Moderators
Recently Collected
September 16, 2013 08:43:09 PM   

DAMN YOU SQUARE ENIX! WHY SO LAZY!?!?! -.- So much for that amazing soundtrack if you got no sound .....

Axeken
Super Unionite
September 16, 2013 09:37:00 PM   

(September 16, 2013 07:44:06 PM)branden Wrote:  It's not getting patched. Unfortunately this project was done on a tight budget and even though it is selling well Square isn't going to compromise the revenue it's making on more development time.

These issues were in the Japanese version as well, and despite 6 months of further development for the NA/EU release, they have elected not to fix these issues.

We talk about this and many other things on the KHU Podcast 58 releasing tomorrow XD.

Good job on making a bad day worse. No hate to you Branden but full hatred towards SE. Are you sure about this. Sad

Currently Watching (on air): Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Last Movie(s) Watched: Captain America: The Winter Solider (really, really good; watch it!)

Axeken
Super Unionite
September 18, 2013 11:16:27 PM   

Okay, so I found out the problem; for some reason or another my TV speakers didn't output the voice track, whether it was my TV or PS3, I'm not sure but I fixed it when GTAV had the same problem so I plugged my headphones in and all was well. Smile

Roxas21691
Trophy Hunter of GU
Moderators
Recently Collected
September 19, 2013 03:36:52 PM   

i got the HD collection yesterday, already played quite a bit and had no problems so far. I'm guessing it's an instalation bug or something like that, you should try deleting the game data and install it again, it might work Smile