Darryl
Pwnz0rd
Administrators
Recently Collected
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
PS3Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
November 10, 2013 04:38:56 PM   

Quote:With the launch of the highly anticipated PS4 literally days away, gamers everywhere want to know what makes the PS4 better than its predecessor, the PS3. And while there are many aspects to the new console, some of which we’ve already tackled (launch line-up and PS Vita connectivity), here today we discuss one of the system’s touted improvements that help it stand out above the rest: social features.

Full Story: PS4 Countdown: Expanding Social Features

[Image: Mephman.png]
Twitter: @DarrylGU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kid
The Demon from the North Sea...
Moderators
Recently Collected
3DSProject X Zone
PS3Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PS3PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
November 10, 2013 10:11:57 PM   

While all these features are nice...I'm probably gonna find them a nuisance. Never cared much for capturing footage, or streaming, or multiplayer...Much rather they have used all that room for something else...XD

[Image: scaled.php?server=201&filename=k...es=landing]
PSN: Razgriz247 Steam: Razgriz247
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Zeruel
Andrew
Moderators
Recently Collected
inFamous: Second Son
VitaFinal Fantasy X HD Remaster
VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
November 11, 2013 10:45:31 AM   

(November 10, 2013 10:11:57 PM)Kid Wrote:  While all these features are nice...I'm probably gonna find them a nuisance. Never cared much for capturing footage, or streaming, or multiplayer...Much rather they have used all that room for something else...XD

I have to admit I agree in a way. After the fluff wares off, it's going to suck knowing that that streaming chip will be running all the time with something I'll never use. Hopefully they will put a way of toggling it off to save ware and temperature.

Though, you can take solace knowing that this feature is the same hardware that runs Vita Remote play. So if you're going to use that feature, it's not as if any hardware is wasted here.
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Xbox One Countdown: Taking Social Seriously 0 November 18, 2013 05:29:48 PM
Last Post: Darryl
Xbox One Countdown: The Cool New Features 1 November 17, 2013 12:20:02 PM
Last Post: coolsonh