Managing Director
Administrators
Recently Collected
PS3Final Fantasy XIII-2
PS3Assassin's Creed: Revelations
3DSSuper Mario 3D Land
January 22, 2014 01:56:48 AM   

[Image: kingdom-hearts-union.jpg]

It's 2014 and Kingdom Hearts Union is BACK to get the year started in Kingdom Hearts style! Branden is joined by Churro and Sabrina and, like always, they dive straight in. First up is the news and there's certainly a bit to go through. The gang talks about the attraction flow abilities, key blade transformations, news from the Osaka team, Nomura writing KH3 still, and Haley Joel Osment's comments about KH3. There is a ton to get through and the trio spend a good deal of time with lots of fun tangents.

After that, your answers to the last Burning Question which was about your thoughts on the HD remixes so far. Your responses are really wonderful and you don't all agree which makes for some great conversation! Get you answers in for the next Burning Question which is "What game do you think will release next after KH 2.5 HD?" Your questions are up next and we have 3 wonderful questions.

The hosts have discussions about what the key blade could transform into, will KH ever have ports on the Vita, and what will SE do after releasing KH3? The show rounds out as it always does with a remix and this show has an awesome song from the original KH game that you'll love! Welcome to 2014, we can't wait to share this year with you!

Subscribe to Kingdom Hearts Union on iTunes

Direct Link

RSS Feed

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Sheena_TH
New Recruit
Recently Collected
PS3Zone of the Enders HD Collection
PS3The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
3DSKingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
January 22, 2014 07:32:32 AM   

KINGDOM HEARTS 3! bundled with KH 3D as a movie like how they did with Recoded and 358/2 days.

Keyblade transformation... hmmm.... lets see?

1. A sleigh in Frozen's world
2. A bow and arrow in Brave's world
3. (I just think Square will do it) lighting's blade in Radiant garden? (if they will revisit that world again)

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Waldo Lang Schnitzeldong
Grossly Incandescent
January 23, 2014 07:49:05 PM   

Don't feel bad about Lingering Will, Branden. In the whole series I've only beaten three of the super bosses: Vanitas Remnant (which I totally cheesed by hiding behind a rock and spamming strike raid), that thing from Re:Coded (which I also cheesed although I don't remember how) and Julius.

Also Churro reminds me of this guy.

[Image: 2aYTetu.png]

kai095
New Recruit
January 24, 2014 02:14:14 PM   

Burning Question Answer:
I'm not quite sure what Square will release after 2.5 But i hope it is a handheld game. Maybe for both the vita and 3ds, Because KH 3D was amazing.

Bearer of Darkness
New Recruit
January 24, 2014 11:08:44 PM   

I Believe that Square almost has to release KH3 next. At this point I believe another spin off will just be met with widespread criticism since the cats out that KH3 is in development. While I could see them doing something as boneheaded as that I do ultimately believe KH3 will be the next release.

Quote:You see darkness is the heart's true essence

PSN: sportsboy257

Mr.Dark
New Recruit
January 25, 2014 03:22:09 PM   

Burning Question: I think Birth by Sleep Volume 2 will come out for the psvita. Psvita is the only hand held device that has not made it to Kingdom Hearts franchise . If it's true it will be the last spin offs of the series.

Must take over the world,....OF COURSE!

Jackie
New Recruit
January 26, 2014 05:53:35 PM   

Burning Question: What is surrounding the decision behind including the Xbox one in the future KH3 release? Does it have anything to do with FFXIII's on the 360? It doesn't seem to make sense: KH has had zero dealings ith Microsoft that is relevant to the public. Why? Why? Why? Why now?

Sora2roXas
New Recruit
February 05, 2014 12:52:48 PM   

Burning Question Reply:

I think the next release will be either Kingdom Hearts 3 or, what I would prefer, a Kingdom Hearts Movie, featuring all the voice actors from the game. Or live action with Morgan Freeman as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

A Nobody with Feelings... Weird?

[Image: JEFAFA_ANDERSONN.png]

Venxas24
New Recruit
February 07, 2014 06:06:53 PM   

I don't see anything they could release next besides KH3. KHDDD is on a current gen handheld so there isn't any reason for a rerelease. Beside KH3 my only guess would be Kingdom Hearts Chi in English for North America which I would actually be perfectly fine with. I played the Japanese version and it was fun but I left because I can't read Japanese and it started to bug me

Don't Ever Forget,
Wherever You Go,
I'm Always With You
[img]tumblr_mz4tjwBlfB1sxp90po1_500.gif[/img]

kai095
New Recruit
February 09, 2014 05:39:25 AM   

Burning question: i'm going to say KH3 because, KH3D was the setup/prologue for KH3. Plus as far as i'm aware there aren't any more questions left to answer e.g. We know the protagonists involved, the villains and the plot (for the most part). So to me it wouldn't make sense to release another spin-off game that would do nothing to progress the plot without giving too much away.