GamingUnion.net

Community

Kingdom Hearts Union Questions Thread

starvedwriter
New Recruit
December 13, 2009 04:59:38 PM   

Kind of feel like this has already been addressed, but ok

1.) Do you think they should make a KH anime, and why or why not? I know the manga has been a kind of a let down... but an anime would be more engaging, what are your thoughts?

Now for something totally random and out there.

2.) I've been wanting to do some KH nail art, and i was wondering, what do you think would be the best thing to do? Now keep in mind that nails are tiny, and it would have to be something semi-simple

Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Aaron
Sillcher
December 16, 2009 08:04:01 PM   

A question that I have always been pondering is:

Would the kingdom hearts series be better if it didn't involve disney? And, if instead it had completely synthesised worlds, or worlds based on actual final fantasy games.

(March 10, 2011 09:09:41 PM)Darryl Wrote:  Grammar Nazi: Aaron (15 Votes)

[Image: 6852780305_3217d6beff.jpg]
BlahblahblahBlahblahblah

Kaoru
New Recruit
December 18, 2009 09:42:50 PM   

Hi Kingdom Hearts Union, My question is what is each of your most favorite boss battles from each game?

P.S. thank you for making the podcast. Smile

EdibleDreadz
Unregistered  
December 19, 2009 04:39:42 PM   

Okay, I just subscribed to the podcast and find it quick funny, about how often you guys jump off topic. As much as I love my Kingdom Hearts keep ups, I was wondering If you guys have ever thought of making a podcast, in which you just talk about anything that comes to mind.

I listen to podcasts like Smodcast and Distorted view, where there is a lot of shooting the sh*t, that I have become accustom, which is why I bring this up.

I hope that wasn't to off top for you guys. Have a good one Big Grin

jackrandall1
New Recruit
December 21, 2009 11:31:03 AM   

Ok so I just read this from the Directors Secret Report included in the limited edition KH2:Final Mix+ which is a kind of faq from Tetsuya Nomura. Anyway he said that:

--there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past"--

Since Roxas' time in the organisation was told in Days and Xehanort's past is possibly going to be awnsered in Birth by Sleep do you think there will be more spin offs to tell these other "untold stories" and is this something you would like to see?

Xephonai
Unionite
December 21, 2009 03:39:32 PM   

I am not sure if this has already been covered in the past but in the Kingdom Hearts world dead final fantasy characters their stories do not apply to these games or is there just a lack of consistency in them? I noticed that Cloud seems to have a lot of his emotions and goals based around his movie appearance of Advent Children which takes place after the events of Final Fantasy VII, yet Aeris/Aerith is alive in Kingdom Hearts.

Hmmmm...

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

caro1997
Super Unionite
December 27, 2009 02:32:47 AM   

Hey KHU love all of you here are my questions:
1.Who is your favorite Organization XIII member and why ?
2.If you could change something from any game in the series what would it be and why ?
Thanks I hope this questions get on the podcast !! Smile

thefenrir
Charles
Recently Collected
PS3Resistance 3
PSNDead Block
PS3inFamous 2
December 27, 2009 03:58:02 AM   

Loving the podcast guys!

Here's my question!
Traditionally, Kingdom Hearts has always kept to 2 CGI cutscenes, the opening and the ending, and everything else was done in real time. With new CGI sequences being showcased (in a recent TV spot) for Birth by Sleep, would you prefer it if KH included more CGI cutscenes?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

dan99iel
New Recruit
December 27, 2009 03:03:16 PM   

Gamega Wrote:In the latest issue of Japanese magazine Gamega, Final Fantasy Versus XIII director Tetsuya Nomura teases his next project to be revealed in 2010.

While Nomura couldn’t name his new project, he did drop rather interesting hints on it. Apparently, it’s a yet-to-be-announced game, one that fans have been asking for and many are anticipating; he’s even received personal requests about it. Nomura says there will be a huge reaction to the the game’s announcement.

This could be interesting. What do you think are the chances of this being Kingdom Hearts 3?
This could even be the fabled Duke Nukem: Forever of Square Enix. Of course, I'm talking about Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Click on ME. I'm a source.

Bexn
Twilight Sentinel
December 27, 2009 11:06:43 PM   

Ok a lot of these are about a KH MMO I was kind of hoping happens in the future/

1. What do you think would it be like if KH was made into an online game?
2. If Birth By Sleep's Japanese commercial has (For a split second) Sora and Riku appear, what importance will they play in the game if Sora doesn't get his first Keyblade until he's 14?
3. When a Kingdom Hearts 3 game is confirmed, will it be 10 years AFTER Kingdom Hearts 2 or before Kingdom Hearts 2?
4. What did you get for Christmas? I got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! But unfortunately my DS just broke today so i'm sad and depressed that I will never finish the game and i have to sell it back to GameStop.

Thanks guys I hope these get put on the show soon, because I would REALLY love to hear these being discussed.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
@GU Questions Thread 61 Yesterday 12:42:05 PM
Last Post: Nerdydandaman
Final Fantasy Union Questions Thread 402 April 17, 2014 08:53:19 PM
Last Post: ShadyLegend23
miniGUP Questions Thread 84 December 20, 2011 11:26:20 AM
Last Post: Jared