GamingUnion.net

Community

Congratulations to Astharis, Our New Community Manager!

axel11
The Poor Gamer
Recently Collected
PS3Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
X360Soulcalibur IV
PS3Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
April 30, 2011 10:37:03 AM   

Congrats Asth. You really do deserve it. You've helped me out a lot on and off the site and for that I thank you. I'm happy to hear that you're gonna be the host of MiniGup, I've missed you in the podcasts. And now you have a beverage slave. Tongue

[Image: axelfure.png]
Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Bexn
Twilight Sentinel
April 30, 2011 12:48:26 PM   

Woot! Congratulations Asth! I hope to be joining you and the other clan members in Uncharted 2 (And hopefully 3!) soon!

Oh and maybe we should start playing some Gackt while we're at it Tongue!

"We are ancient, forgotten warriors in a modern world."- Ben Yoshira, protagonist of my KH fanfiction, Twilight's Call.

PSN ID: Bexn
DeviantArt: http://twilightsentinel.deviantart.com/
Twitter: BenYoshira
Steam ID: Spronkledoof
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

Sabinos
Lord of Hearts
May 01, 2011 01:44:04 AM   

So does this mean Astharis will be working on the character battle as well. Congratz to our new community manager

385/2 Days

[Image: 144d3qe.png]

Chloe
Veteran Unionite
Recently Collected
PCMass Effect 3
VitaUncharted: Golden Abyss
PCTrine 2
May 01, 2011 06:09:51 AM   

@ Sabinos - To be fair, I was on all but one of the FFUCB podcast series. XD It's pretty likely that if/when we do that, I'll also be involved again.

Recorded my first MiniGUP as host yesterday. I apologise if the episode comes out terrible. XD (It's not, but I'll just cover my bases and apologise right now)

~ TWITTER : A s t h a r i s ~
PSN : A s t h a r i s K u r o ~ STEAM : A s t h a r i s
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Find all threads by this user

MooMoo
Super Unionite
May 02, 2011 08:47:27 AM   

A belated congratulations Astharis! You've been a great friend (in and out of GU) and I'm glad you've also been promoted as the main host of MiniGup - we missed your voice Smile

Sam
Ugh.
Super Moderators
Recently Collected
PCSouth Park: The Stick of Truth
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Resogun
May 05, 2011 11:57:58 AM   

A disgustingly belated congratulations from me, that other moderator that comes online every so often. xD After all the work you do with the community Ast (much of it unseen and under-appreciated), this promotion is the least you deserve. Wink It's been great working alongside you on the forums, and hearing your voice on the podcasts - long may it continue.

Sam's song of the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gf5bXR-Ucg
Sam's video of the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgtL5Neb9yU

I like sports as well as games:
[Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: mwxloi.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: sqjhfp.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 2zxw9rt.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: ej6k5z.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 29p84sy.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 15vxbp.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 34j595l.png][Image: 2ljqej4.png][Image: zq3is.png][Image: jtuijk.png][Image: anngpe.png][Image: 2wqv2ns.png][Image: 2lwuh5u.png][Image: hrbszn.png][Image: 2qmozl5.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 3507apt.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 29opnrr.png][Image: 5plgd2.png][Image: 10zr79f.png][Image: 5plgd2.png]
PSN | Steam | Profile | Rules | Staff

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread: Replies: Last Post
Congratulations to our new Moderators! 24 January 02, 2012 07:01:37 AM
Last Post: metalsnakejuice
Congratulations Juxtor (Bey Bey)! 23 April 12, 2011 11:45:33 AM
Last Post: Nadia