The Demon from the North Sea...
Joined: May 2010
October 23, 2011 01:40:48 PM
1. Ace Combat 7
- Yes, while I know that if we were to count Assault Horizon, this would be 8, but I consider the numbered series to be set in the fictional world. I would love for the series to go back to that root, while at the same time implementing what they learned in AH to make 7 a much better game...And since it's on a more powerful (hopefully) console, we'll have graphics that look just gorgeous...XD
2. Final Fantasy whatever #
- While it's a tad bit disappointing that XIII and XIII-2 were multiplatform, hopefully, whatever number SE brings to PS4 will be exclusive. Also, it would just be nice to have a good RPG on the system at launch.
3. Valkyria Chronicles 5
- Speaking of RPGs...actually, the game isn't really an RPG as much as it is a strategy game...And I say 5 because I'm assuming that 4 will still be within this generation of home consoles or on the Vita. VC just is a game that was meant to be played on a console, so I would love for it to come back, away from the handheld systems...
4. Star Wars: Battlefront 3
- We've not had a console Battlefront for this generation yet, and as we get further in, it's just gets more and more unlikely. But it will hopefully makes its return. I just love how big the maps were and how large battles could get. I can just see it getting insanely good on the PS4...
5. A new Bungie or Respawn (if they're doing anything) IP
- Bungie is a great company that we've not heard much from after leaving Halo, and Respawn is full of talented people from the CoD series. It's just their leadership is stuck in lawsuits with Activision. If anyone can produce a game of a great caliber, it will likely be them (though I'm more Bungie than Respawn at this point...) and I would totally get it just to see what they could do with the new tech...
PSN: Razgriz247 Steam: Razgriz247