Guerrilla Games has detailed what will be the first post-launch patch for Killzone 3, which will implement many of the things they've learnt from the recent Killzone 3 Open Beta.
The patch will release shortly after the game's launch and will address issues such as:
- Adding support for colour-blind players
- Adding Clan Officers to clans
- The overly dramatic ISA death screams will be toned down
- Some ribbons will have their effectiveness decreased
- Enhancements to matchmaking which will close and/or merge games based on player count
- The addition of a mute all button
You can find the full list over that the official Killzone blog, where Guerrilla Games state that this is only the start of the improvements they want to make.
Be on the look out for our Killzone 3 within the coming days.
Source: Killzone Blog