The Witcher: Enhanced Edition On Sale For Only $4.99

By Colin Tan on May 12, 2011, 2:23PM EDT
PC

If you haven't already purchased The Witcher, now might be a good time as the game has gone on sale on GOG.com for only $4.99. Not to mention it's the Enhanced Edition Director's Cut.

The Witcher is an action RPG game, one that's received quite a lot of praise, and the Director's Cut comes packed with a load of additional content including a game guide, soundtrack, art book and even a calendar "featuring the sexiest women from the game." The deal will run until May 24.

In addition, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is available for pre-order. GOG is offering you the chance to download 95 percent of the game today, leaving you with only 5 percent on launch day, May 17. The deal ends on May 16.

blog comments powered by Disqus