Nintendo has announced that players that register a 3DS or 3DS XL on Club Nintendo along with 1 of 15 games chosen by the company, will be getting a digital copy of Super Mario 3D Land for free. This offer is exclusive to Europe, and will be available between the 27th of November and the 13th of January.
The list of eligible games are:
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- LEGO CITY® Undercover: The Chase Begins
- Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
- PokÃ©mon X
- PokÃ©mon Y
- Bravely Default (including Bravely Default: Deluxe Collector's Edition)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Mario Kart 7
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Players don't need to buy the system or the games between the two dates, so if you still haven't registered your handheld this might be the perfect oportunity to do so. Nintendo has yet to confirmed if the 2DS is also included in this offer.