Patch 1.12 for The Witcher 3 is now live across all platforms, CD Projekt RED has announced. The 1.4 GB patch introduces a huge amount of fixes for both the main game and the Hearts of Stone expansion, gameplay tweaks, quests and more.
Here's the full list of fixes regarding the gameplay:
- Fixes issue whereby some toxic gas clouds failed to poison or deal damage to player.
- Fixes issue whereby scabbard meshes were missing from witchers other than Geralt.
- Fixes rare issue whereby attacks performed near friendly NPCs resulted in unintended regeneration of Stamina.
- Fixes exploit involving Alchemy skill titled Tissue Transmutation.
- Fixes issue whereby quickslots could disappear if game difficulty level was changed
- Fixes exploit involving Superior White Raffard's Decoction and skill named Delayed recovery.
- Fixes rare issue whereby skill named Flood of Anger incorrectly enabled Signs Tree and enhanced Sign Intensity permanently.
- Introduces fix whereby special bonus granted by Superior Blizzard will take effect only when slow-motion is triggered.
- Fixes a number of issues affecting potion called Chort decoction.
- Fixes rare issue whereby some mini-bosses could become immortal under certain circumstances.
- Fixes misleading message displayed when players attempted to cast Signs in combat, while enveloped by a cloud resulting from the detonation of a Dimeritium Bomb.
You can check the rest of the list here.
The Witcher 3's next expansion, Blood and Wine, is set to release in the first half of 2016 and will be available to purchase for $19.99/£15.99/â‚¬19.99. Season Pass holders can download this expansion for free.