The retail version of Hitman will release on the 31st of January, Square Enix and IO Interactive have announced.
Available in a special Day One Steelbook Edition, the physical release comes with all of the game's Season One content, which includes the prologue and all six episodes. All of the Escalation Contracts, Challenges, Opportunities and Contracts that have been created by the community will be included, as well as all upcoming Elusive Targets taking place after January 31st.
In addition, the retail version also comes with some bonus downloadable content:
- 3 Bonus Missions from the Summer Bonus Episode, which includes 'The Icon' and 'A House Built on Sand' missions, plus the brand new upcoming 'Landslide' mission
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The 'making of' HITMAN documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- HITMAN Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation 4 version includes 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six contracts
"The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10-month live season," said IO Interactive's Head of Studio, Hannes Seifert. "It's the direct result of live input, development and feedback from our players. Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we've made it a high quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to release on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game."
The PS4 and Xbox One versions will be available for $59.99/£49.99/â‚¬59.99, while the PC version can be purchased for $49.99/£39.99/â‚¬49.99.
For those waiting for more episodes, the USA and Japan episodes are scheduled to release later this year.