Coffee Stain Studios and Double Eleven have announced that the 'Waste of Space' DLC for Goat Simulator is now available to purchase on PS4. The developer also released the announcement trailer for the DLC, which you can see below.
Welcome, recruit. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the change in gravity and your stretchy new space suit, space-wedgies are a very serious issue and should not be ignored, then we'll begin your orientation.
The base has fallen on tough times and we need you, brave spacegoat, to help us rebuild this futuristic colony. The colony plays an important role in our economic, scientific, and diplomatic growth, but we're losing investors left and right since everyone only seems to be interested in this new Star Wars stuff nowadays.
This is where you come in: by getting to know your new home, helping your fellow base-dwellers, and headbutting every crate and person you see, we should be able to save enough space-cash to crowd fund ourselves back into relevance.
Here's what to expect from Waste of Space:
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Goat Simulator's 'Waste of Space' DLC is available for $5.49/£4.49/€5.49.
Source: PlayStation Blog