With the recent release of Mass Effect: Andromeda, Sony has teamed up with Bioware and Electronic Arts to bring a brand-new Mass Effect: Andromeda Costume Pack for LittleBigPlanet 3.
The Mass Effect: Andromeda Costume Pack comes with a total of five costumes for Sackboy and his friends to ensure they're fully equipped to look the part for any space adventures that go beyond LittleBigPlanet and across the galaxy.
The Mass Effect: Andromeda Costume Pack features the following:
- N7 Armour: Sackboy charges into battle in the iconic Pathfinder threads.
- Drack: Enemies freeze in fear at the sight of Big Toggle dressed as the Krogan warrior.
- Initiative Armour: Only the bravest recruits are chosen for daring missions - including Little Toggle.
- Wraith: A fierce creature faithful to the mysterious Kett alien race. OddSock needs to perfect his growling.
- Poc: Swoop can spy on your enemies from above dressed as a covert drone.
The Mass Effect: Andromeda Costume Pack is available as a free download starting today.
Source: PlayStation Blog