XSEED Games has released a new trailer for the upcoming RPG Akiba's Beat. The trailer features the game’s main characters: a group of individuals led by, for some reason, a textbook “NEET” – someone who is “Not in Employment, Education or Training.” It also highlights the English voice cast of the game.
The English main cast includes:
- Asahi Tachibana, voiced by Chris Patton
- Saki Hoshino, voice by Erica Mendez
- Riyu Momose, voiced by Tia Ballard
- Yamato Hongo, voiced by Robbie Daymond
- Kotomi Sanada, voiced by Cherami Leigh
- Reiji Shinomiya, voiced by Ed Bosco
- Mizuki Aihara, voiced by Ray Chase
Akiba's Beat releases for PS4 and PS Vita on the 16th of May in North America and on the 19th of May in Europe. Those who pre-order the game will get its mascot character Pinkun as a 3.5" tall pocket plushie at all participating retailers while supplies last. The game will be released on the PS4 and Vita for $49.99 and $39.99 respectively both physically and digitally.