Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts announced the next free DLC for Titanfall 2. Called 'A Glitch in the Frontier', this DLC introduces a new standardmap, a new Live Fire map, a new faction, a new Execution move and more.
The standard map is called 'Glitch' and is described as a medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map.
The Live Fire Map is called 'Deck' and features tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background.
The update also introduces the following:
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- Update to the Main Menu
- Max Gen increase to 100 for Pilots. New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
Titanfall 2's 'A Glitch in the Frontier DLC releases on the 25th of April on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Source: Electronic Arts