Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced that the Cars 3 videogame will be called Cars 3: Driven to Win. You can check the game's first trailer below.
The road to becoming a champion starts with this first look of Cars 3: Driven to Win! Speed into the world of Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, Jackson Storm and other beloved characters as you determine your path to racing mastery!
Start your engines and gear up for the ultimate racing experience in Cars 3: Driven to Win inspired by Disney Pixar’s film, Cars 3. Play with over 20 customizable characters including Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez and the next generation of racers in over 20 tracks set in iconic locations from the film such as Radiator Springs. Train and advance your abilities in 6 game modes and challenge your family and friends in the Battle Race to become the Ultimate Champion. On the road to becoming a Hall of Fame Driver, training and skill will give you an edge in a race that anyone can win.
Here's an overview of the game modes that can be found in Cars 3: Driven to Win:
- Stunt Showcase: Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score.
- Best Lap Challenge: Beat your prime time score to set an all-time new record.
- Race: Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Battle Race: Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends (in local split-screen mutliplayer) to become the ultimate champion.
It’s been an amazing experience to work with the team at Pixar once again for this new game for the beloved Cars franchise. With Cars 3: Driven to Win, we wanted to create a game that allows fans to extend their experience with this great film, and also feel the thrill of speeding through the tracks, participating in races, and mastering tricks and techniques for fun with the whole family.
Cars 3: Driven to Win releases this year on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Switch and Wii U.