YummyYummyTummy announced that the Fallen Legion saga will be available digitally on the 25th of July for PS4 and PS Vita.
Each version of the game will tell the story of the saga from a different perspective. In Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PS4, you lead Princess Cecille and a saucy, talking grimoire on a journey to restore glory to her family’s crumbling empire. You control her rival, Legatus Laendur, who is leading an army to overthrow the royal family in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PS Vita.
In Fallen Legion, furious fights and choices you make affect Fenumia, an empire on a war-torn continent. Players will see the war from conflicting perspectives in two entirely different games. Each Fallen Legion title has a different story, levels, story branches, and exclusive boss battles. The Fallen Legion games have an intense battle system where you simultaneously command up to four characters. Between clashes with enemy armies and fearsome monsters, players make world changing choices: Will you quell an uprising with the might of your army or use propaganda to placate a town? There are many paths to discover in Fallen Legion and each choice changes how your story will unfold.
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
You can check some screenshots below.