Nadia Was Here releases on May 26th, Dutch developer Joep Aben announced.
Nadia was Here is an RPG that runs in the vein of the classic 8 and 16 bit eras, inspired by gems like Golden Sun, Final Fantasy and many others. However, by changing some fundamental aspects, Nadia was Here combines old school experiences with modern day indie game mechanics.
Nadia Was Here provides a modern game experience that still gives those nice nostalgic vibes while playing the game. Join the heroes of Nadia was Here on their quest, fight epic battles with a battle system unlike any other, develop your heroes in a completely new way, and explore a diverse world filled with classic dungeons and solve puzzles to unravel the mystery that plagues Amytah.
- Fast-paced battles: Mixing elements from time-management games and classic turn-based goodness for a truly unique real time experience.
- Develop your characters in a new way: Growing through learning new skills instead of leveling up. Eliminating the need for random battles and grinding.
- Keep collecting: Gain new skills and become stronger during battles. Collect and upgrade powerful amulets
- Engaging story development: slowly get to know the main characters, and grow to adore, love and hate them.
- Explore Amytah: Discover its many secrets and crack your brain on puzzle-centric dungeons.
A playable demo is currently available to download on Steam.