Developer Haemimont Games and publisher Wired Productions announced that Victor Vran: Overkill Edition releases on the 30th of May on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Victor Vran: Overkill Edition is the definitive edition of the demon-hunting action RPG Victor Vran, which bundles the base game and the upcoming, highly-anticipated Fractured Worlds and Motörhead: Through the Ages content expansions.
Victor Vran is an award-winning, isometric action RPG that encourages players to venture and vanquish to their liking. Players can forge their own personal version of Victor by utilizing a vast array of powerful weapons, game-changing outfits, and wicked, spell-like demon powers. Take on waves of demons and clever boss monsters alone, on the couch alongside an ally, or online as a team of four – and emerge victorious. The upcoming console version has been built from the ground-up using developer Haemimont’s proprietary engine, delivering outstanding performance at 60fps along with local co-op for 2 players and online co-op for 4 players, which includes daily and weekly maps.
Here's what players can expect from the Motörhead: Through the Ages DLC:
Motörhead: Through the Ages is a wild tour through the mythos of the loudest band in the world. Harness the powers of the immortal Motörhead to defeat frightening new enemies in three demon-infested worlds intertwined with the songs of the band, and heavily inspired by Motörhead's lyrics and attitude. Enter the Wörld of Wars, the Weird West and the Dark Ages. Bring the fight to the evil oppressors of these worlds – the Preacher, the Führer and the Queen of the Damned – and end their unsettling agendas to bring the mighty Snaggletooth back to life with the help of Lemmy and Lloyd Kaufman! This fully-scoped addition is suitable for newcomers to the Victor Vran series, veteran demon hunters and Motörheadbangers alike.
Key Features of Motörhead: Through the Ages
- Rock out to fan-favorite Motörhead tracks like they’ve never been heard before: activate Monuments of Rock to experience unwoven instrumentals from the band’s original studio recordings, then defeat hammering waves of monsters to complete the song and earn exciting new treasures, weapons, and abilities
- Explore three entirely new worlds inspired by Motörhead’s music, attitude and album covers
- Unleash eight new Motörhead themed demon powers – smash foes with the Iron Fist, blast baddies with the Deaf Forever Amp, call in the Bomber, and more
- Slay with style in three new outfits based on band members Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey
- Dispatch demons with the new Revolver and Guitar weapon types
- Collect 20 new Destiny Cards that augment any demon hunter’s destructive abilities
- Take on new bosses including the Corrupted War Pig, Orgasmatron, and the Queen of the Damned
- Follow an exciting and often shocking storyline about war, religion and greed
- Starring world renowned actor, director and living legend Lloyd Kaufman
We are extremely excited to see all of Haemimont Games’ hard work come to fruition, and know they have done an excellent job in marrying the Motörhead and Victor Vran worlds together. We hope the game will be a hit for both fans of the band and gaming enthusiasts alike, and is a great way to bring the legacy of the loudest band in Rock N Roll, Motörhead, to a wider audience.
Victor Vran: Overkill Edition will be available in both physical and digital formats for $39.99/€39.99/£34.99. Motörhead: Through the Ages and Fractured Worlds will be available individually as for $11.99/€11.99/£9.99 for owners of the standalone Victor Vran game.