Bandai Namco announced that hack//G.U. Last Recode, a collection that includes remastered versions of all 3 original .hack//G.U. titles (Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption), will release this Fall on PS4 and PC. You can check the game's first trailer and screenshots below.
Immerse yourself in “The World,” a MMORPG, and find out what is real and what is reality in .hack//G.U. Set in 2017, years after the events of the first .hack series, "The World" has now been rebuilt. Follow Haseo as logs into “The World” and hunts PKs (Player Killers), in order to gain strength and track down Tri-Edge, a strong PK who attacked his friend, Shino, in the game and put her into a coma in real life. Relive the drama and epic battles in 1080p and 60fps, enhanced graphics, brand new modes, and improved gameplay and pacing for the definitive .hack//G.U. experience. hack//G.U. Last Recode will also include both Japanese and English voices.
- 15 years of .hack – Celebrate the 15th anniversary of the beloved global cross media franchise that first released in 2002
- New beginnings – Set in 2017, return to “The World” and play through the G.U. series as Haseo, as he hunts Player Killers and track down Tri-Edge in order to save his friend, Shino.
- The G.U. trilogy returns – Experience the epic G.U trilogy that includes all 3 original .hack//G.U. titles, Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption
- Fully restored – Graphically enhanced gameplay and cut scenes now in 1080p and 60fps
- A look back in time – Also included is the original Terminal Disc footage that provides background and context to the events that happened in the previous .hack titles
- New game modes– Introducing a new “Cheat Mode” that allows fans to begin the game with full stats for those who simply want to experience the story, and “Retry Mode” which allows players to retry battles without having to return to the title screen
- Improved system features – Enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience for new and old fans alike