Publisher Maximum Games announced that their highly-anticipated sports game, The Golf Club 2, is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
We’ve swung hard with this game by packing in tons of new features and enhancements for our players, both from our own creative minds as well as from fan feedback. The result is an amazing and robust experience that is more realistic and authentic, while delivering on our signature style of fun, customization and competition - both on the course and in the club.
The Golf Club 2 features:
- Single-player Career Mode – players progressively rise through the ranks to claim top spot.
- Online Societies – create, customize and run societies with friends, or join existing ones based on skill level and play styles… ascend to the top to have the biggest and best society!
- Refined Course Creator – more creative freedom to build the ideal course to suit any player’s style, whether starting fresh or upgrading a previous masterpiece from the original game which features more than 150,000 user-generated courses.
- Stunning environments – experience a vast range of customizable terrain.
- Cutting-edge swing mechanics – Delivers a more authentic and calculated way to control the swing and the desired outcome for each shot creating realistic outcomes.
- Uninterrupted gameplay – zero load times between holes.
- Unlimited customization options – players will have the ability to customize almost everything, from course designs and club décor to characters.
- Dynamic online tournaments – Create and host online tournaments, inviting other players to buy in for a chance to prove their skills and win in-game currency and notoriety.
We are thrilled to provide players a next-level golfing experience. Fans of the original will find themselves right back in the game, but this time with so many more added features and enhancements, as well as an expanded community of golf aficionados to engage with for friendly competition and bragging rights.
The Golf Club 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC for $39.99.