Bandai Namco also released a new gameplay trailer for Gundam Versus. The trailer introduces us to the game's several solo and multiplayer modes.
Here's the full list of game modes that will be featured in Gundam Versus:
- Free battle: Fight against the CPU, setup your mobile suit, team information stage, BGM and much more.
- Trial Battle: Take on the challenge of up to 10 missions and gigantic bosses in new, original story scenarios.
- Ultimate battle: Fight for survival against waves of CPU opponents – available in multiplayer mode as well.
- Casual match 1VS1/2VS2 or 3VS: Increase the number of opponents/allies and fight against/with them.
- Ultimate Battle: Trigger this mode destroying a specific amount of units and join up to six players online.
- Player Match Custom Rooms: Create your set of rules and customize your online experience.
- Ranked Match: Worldwide matching: Fight against players with the same rank as you.
Bandai Namco also confirmed that Gundam Versus will release on the same day in North America and Europe, on the 29th of September. The game will be available exclusively on PS4.