Following a digital release in May, Blizzard Entertainment announced today that Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition will arrive in retail stores next week, on the 28th of July.
In addition to the full roster of heroes, maps, and features, Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition includes a host of digital goodies extras for your favorite Blizzard games:
- 10 Bonus Overwatch Loot Boxes — Enjoy 10 bonus Loot Boxes, each containing random items that can be used to customize and personalize the appearance of your heroes. Loot Boxes may include skins, emotes, victory poses, voice lines, sprays, and highlight intros, as well as credits you can use to acquire many different customization options.
- Overwatch Origins Skins — Pay homage to the original Overwatch strike force by wearing the vintage skins Blackwatch Reyes or Strike-Commander Morrison. Explore other heroes’ origins with Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, and Slipstream Tracer!
- Diablo III Mercy's Wings — Slay demonic forces throughout the High Heavens and Burning Hells as you don Mercy’s wings. All of Sanctuary will know of your allegiance to Overwatch!
- World of Warcraft Baby Winston Pet — Adorably cuddly and highly intellectual, the Baby Winston pet will be at your side as you fight your way through Azeroth.
- Heroes of the Storm Tracer Hero — Jump into the Nexus with Tracer and surprise your enemies in the blink of an eye.
- StarCraft II In-game Portraits and a Hearthstone Card Back — With portraits of Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76, you’re sure to become a champion of the Koprulu Sector. You can also battle it out in Hearthstone with an Overwatch-themed card back fit for a hero!
Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition will be available for $59.99/£49.99/€59.99.