Capcom has announced that Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition is now available for iOS devices.
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition lets you control of 25 World Warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. The game perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Poison, Ibuki and Dudley) wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players, Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
Key Features includes:
- Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
- Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wi-Fi
- Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button
- Four levels of difficulty
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition for iOS is available for $4.99.