Developer Climax Studios announced that its surfing game Surf World Series will release on the 29th of August on PS4, and on the 30th of August on Xbox One and PC.
In Surf World Series, players will take to the waves to experience the thrill of pure arcade-style surfing. Ride monster waves from around the world at 5 legendary surfing destinations, including the sun-drenched beaches of Hawaii and the rugged coastlines of Portugal. Players can participate in 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against up to 15 other players across 3 different multiplayer game modes.
Surf World Series features:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
- Become masters of the waves, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks, to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Trick their way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- Rank up and unlock thousands of customisation options to stamp their own style on their journey to become a surf legend.
- Get that real surfing feel thanks to the expert input and support from renowned UK surfer Tom Lowe
Surf World Series will be available for £11.99/14.99€/$14.99. A free demo version of Surf World Series is available now on PS4 and Xbox One, and on Steam later this week.