Armor Games Studios officially announced Infectonator 3: Apocalypse , a zombie strategy simulator in which your objective is to infect everyone with a zombie virus.
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a blend of arcade action and light sim elements as players are tasked with destroying every country in the world. Each stage begins with dropping a virus into a populated area, supplementing your newly created zombies with boosts and support items, and then using the resources gained to permanently upgrade your undead troops. New zombie varieties with special abilities can be unlocked using DNA earned from destroying countries, but the longer the game goes on, the harder the humans will fight and begin researching a cure to stop you. The game offers top-down, cartoony pixelart and a campy sense of humor and parody.
- Over 30 different zombies and other creatures to unlock.
- Addictive arcade gameplay in a world that gets more dangerous the longer you play.
- Designed for replayability to keep you infecting over and over again.
- A bright, cartoony retro pixelart design and a sense of humor
- A blend of sim and strategy elements that are easy to pick up, but challenging to wield effectively.
- Radioactive burgers.
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse releases in 2018 on Steam for PC and Mac.