No Brakes Games and Curve Digital announced that Human: Fall Flat will launch on Nintendo Switch on the 7th of December.
Human:Fall Flat is a quirky, open-ended physics-based puzzle and exploration game set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to escape these surreal dreams by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits and physics.
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
Human: Fall Flat has always had a special place in our hearts here at Curve. Nintendo Switch owners are in for a fantastic experience with Human: Fall Flat, either in solo or co-op modes, at home or on the move. Bob never wants to stop, and now he doesn’t have to!
Human: Fall Flat will be available on Nintendo Switch for £14.99/$14.99/€14.99.