Idea Factory International announced that Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is releasing in North America and Europe on PS4 and PlayStation VR in Spring 2018.
This enhanced version of 2016’s Megadimension Neptunia VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, and a revamped battle system. The biggest addition of this enchanced version is that players will be able to experience the game in VR.
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is set in Gamindustri – a world sitting at the convergence of multiple dimensions. Of these existed the Zero Dimension, a world on the brink of collapse. Zero Dimension's last guardian, Uzume Tennouboshi, waged a war against a mysterious evil known as the Dark CPU. Her desperate cries for help crossed dimensions and reached Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, who would leave her world to join the fight.
- Visual Enhancements - Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- Waifus go 3D - The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- New World, New Fights - A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Console Wars go Next-Gen - Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Virtual Relaxation - Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
You can check some screenshots below.