Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, which released last year on PS4, will launch for PC via Steam on the 1st of February.
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on Steam will release with all of the modern advancements and features available in the PS4 version, such as latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and many other enhanced features. The following new features will also be added for PC users:
- 60FPS - Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors - Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16x3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus - Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil - New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
Square Enix has also unveiled a brand-new Collector’s Edition for the game, available now for pre-order exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store for $149.99. The Collector’s Edition features an official Collector’s Edition Steelbook with the original soundtrack, a five-piece Judge Masters Bust Set, six-card art set and a digital download code for the game.
Fans that purchase the game through Steam within the first week of launch will also receive a 20% discount, a three-track digital music compilation and a new Steam Skin illustrated by famed Final Fantasy artist Isamu Kamikokuryo.