Klei Entertainment announced that a remaster of Mark of the Ninja, a scrolling stealth action game released in 2012 on Xbox 360 and PC, is coming to Nintendo Switch this year.
In Mark of the Ninja, you’ll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
- Includes Mark of the Ninja Special Edition Expansion (additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary).
- True Stealth Experience – Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
- Stunning Visuals – Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments.
- Deep Experience – Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play.
- New Game Plus – Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.
Mark of the Ninja Remastered releases this fall.