Ludomotion has announced that its roguelite action RPG Unexplored is coming to Nintendo Switch as Unexplored: Unlocked Edition. The Switch version includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
In Unexplored, players must descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive. Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Players will explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
- Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
- Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
- Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
- Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
- Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
- 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
- Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
- Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
- Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
- The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition releases this Spring.