Atlus has announced that Vanillaware's 2D action role-playing Dragon's Crown Pro is now available on PS4. You can get a glimpse at all of the co-op action you'll experience in Dragon's Crown Pro in the launch trailer below.
Dragon's Crown Pro is a remaster of Dragon's Crown, which was released for PS3 and PS Vita in 2013. Dragon's Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware's gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades. These upgrades include refined artwork and 4K resolution support, a newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, English and Japanese audio options, and game text localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish. In addition, the game will support online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions.
Dragon's Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon - With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack - A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.
- Glorious Presentation - Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles - If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy - With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Dragon's Crown Pro is available physically and digitally for $49.99. Those who pre-ordered the game will receive the Battle-Hardened Edition, which comes with a copy of the game and seven collectible skill cards featuring all of the game's noble classes in a limited edition case.