Developer Eastasiasoft Limited announced that their explorative action-adventure game Lost Sea is launching on Nintendo Switch on the 31st of May. The developer also released a new trailer, which you can check out below.
Lost Sea is an explorative action-adventure game set inside the perilous environment of the Bermuda Triangle. Select your hero and recruit a ragtag crew of survivors who can help you navigate the hazardous island chain. Scour each island for the mysterious tablets you need to navigate the waters of the Lost Sea and venture closer to the mysterious portal, that you hope, will transport you home.
- Explore: Uncover an archipelago of unique islands as you explore the Lost Sea. Fill in your map as you chart a range of environments, from lush jungle to arid desert or icy tundra, there are millions of different islands to discover.
- Battle: Encounter an array of dangerous critters previously lost to the mists of time. Each biome features a different set of critters, each with their own attacks and behavior patterns.
- Adapt: Develop your skills as a survivor as you learn powerful new player abilities and special moves. Scavenge the islands for treasure to buy upgrades for your ship to assist with your journey.
- Lead: The archipelago is inhabited with a large cast of stranded, each with their own traits and abilities. Crew members can perform a number of vital tasks, from assisting with combat to unlocking new areas of islands.
- Survive: The world of Lost Sea is a dangerous and unforgiving place. Use your trusty machete to protect yourself, and your crew, as anyone unfortunate enough to die from creature attack or a trap won't be coming back.
- Escape: Not everyone in the Bermuda Triangle wants to leave. Battle powerful bosses hell-bent on stopping you from making it to the portal alive.
The Nintendo Switch version includes all the updates from other platform releases and features a more beginner-friendly difficulty level. Lost Sea will be available on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99/9.99€.