Publisher Playdius and independent game developer DigixArt Entertainment announced that Lost in Harmony, the multi-award winning musical adventure previously released on mobile devices, has launched on the Nintendo Switch and PC.
Lost in Harmony tells two tales focusing on themes of destiny and desire. In Kaito’s Adventure, players join Kaito and Aya, two teenagers who brave many hardships to remain together despite all odds. Also included with the Nintendo Switch and PC editions of Lost in Harmony, comes the bonus companion adventure, M.I.R.A.I.’s Escape, which takes players on an unforgettable journey through the universe. In both adventures, players will travel across stunning, hand-painted landscapes, all while dodging obstacles in harmony to the game’s mesmerizing music.
Lost in Harmony Nintendo Switch and PC features include:
- Rhyme and run: Experience music in a new way with the combination of choreographed musical rhythmic tapping and running
- Strong story lore: Discover the emotional and gripping story from the co-creator of Valiant Hearts
- Musical experience: Moving and original soundtrack from well-known composers and singers
- Hand-drawn graphics: Travel through 30+ breathtaking painted environments
- Customization features: Customize your character’s clothes, hat, headphones and skateboard
Lost in Harmony is available for purchase for $6.99/€6.99.