P.A.M.E.L.A., an open world survival-horror game with a unique setting - a picturesque, fallen utopia - released into Early Access in March 2017. The game's launch was not perfect, though, as players were experiencing several issues with the game, such as long load times, crashing, and save file bugs. Since then, developer NVYVE Studios has doubled down in their efforts to address these issues, engage with the community, and fulfill the promise of a nail-biting sci-fi survival experience that P.A.M.E.L.A. brings to the table.
On top of the arsenal of weapons, hordes of enemies, and massive world that were released in March of last year, P.A.M.E.L.A. has grown drastically with some huge updates:
- A MASSIVE amount of bug fixing, polishing, and gameplay balancing, as well as HUGE improvements to loading times, performance, and stability - this bullet point alone makes a night and day difference between then and now!
- Added many new areas, most significant of which is Nirvana, a massive underground night-club district.
- Added a crafting system to build and upgrade player bases and weapons.
- Added Non-Permadeath game mode, as well as several other parameters for customizing a user's experience.
- Added new player Abilities for expanded options in combat.
- Added new weapons - Kinetic Mortar and Surgical Laser.
- Added a new, logic-based Hacking minigame.
NVYVE Studios isn't done yet. The team has laid out a development roadmap which details their plans for the rest of 2018, culminating in an epic "P.A.M.E.L.A. 1.0" release which will include a complete overhaul of the story that players have been eager to uncover since launch. You can check out the roadmap below.
To celebrate, NVYVE Studios is also happy to announce that P.A.M.E.L.A. is 40% off during the Steam Summer Sale, giving a chance to those who passed on P.A.M.E.L.A. at launch to take another look at the vastly improved experience, at a great price.