Evolution Studios revealed some delicious details about upcoming Motorstorm Apocalypse with the European PlayStation Blog in a live chat. The studio has also confirmed that they'll be attending gamescom this year, so expect a flew of news about the third instalment in the Motorstorm franchise.
Check out the list of details revealed in the Q&A below,
- 3D has been part of the development process from the start
- You will be able to share vehicles you have created with the community (with more features relating to this to be announced)
- You will be able to customise game modes
- 5 new vehicles will feature -- Superbike, Chopper, Hot Hatch, Supercar, Muscle Car
- Perks will feature in three categories -- boost perks, handling perks, combat perks
- 40 plus tracks, over 30 surfaces and 13 vehicle types
- Custom sound tracks both online and offline
- Destruction will be part of online racing too
- Destruction won't always occur in the same way
- Cut-scenes will replace loading screens
The game's looking to be quite promising what with five new vehicles and customizable game modes among the many other juicy features.